Simplify3D 4.1.1 | 45.9 mb
Simplify3D launches version 4.1.1 of its popular 3D printing software. The latest update focuses on getting the job done faster through a number of performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Significantly improved corkscrew printing (vase mode) transitions to create smooth spiraling outlines without any added artifacts
- Improved seam locations for corkscrew printing mode (vase mode) using the start point options defined on the Layer tab
- Improved solid layer placement to create high-quality top solid layers
- Several improvements to the avoid crossing outlines behavior for more efficient travel paths between different areas of the print
- Updated skirt and brim placement so that they stay closer to the model outline for improved adhesion
- Resolved an issue for more consistent retraction sequences when the "perform retraction during wipe movement" option is enabled
- Fixed a bug with retractions when the "force retraction between layers" option was disabled
- Fixed a bug related to support structures of duplicated models
- Fixed a bug that had impacted bridging perimeter placement with some specific models
- Resolved several issues related to single extrusion toolpaths in thin wall regions
- Numerous additional bug fixes and stability improvements
About Simplify3D software. Simplify3D Software contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import and manipulate geometry, repair models, generate G-Code instructions, verify toolpaths, manually control your machine, and print parts all from the same program.
About Simplify3D. Simplify3D develops premium 3D printing software, preferred by innovators, engineers and professional users worldwide. The powerful, all-in-one software application streamlines the process of 3D printing while providing robust customization tools, empowering users to achieve higher quality results on their 3D printers. The software supports hundreds of 3D printer brands and is available worldwide through an extensive list of industry partners. Based in Ohio, USA, Simplify3D was founded in 2013 after years of involvement in open-source and grassroots 3D printing initiatives. The team is driven to simplify 3D printing and to give users the control they need to succeed.
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or greater
Size: 45.9 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction