SysTools Mail Migration Wizard 5.0 | 20.1 Mb
Tool to Export Lotus Notes / Domino Server to Live Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007. SysTools Mail Migration Wizard utility is helpful for Lotus Notes / Domino to Exchange migration. It efficiently migrate Notes NSF to Exchange server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc. The data imported from Lotus Notes database is found to be in the same folder hierarchy at Exchange server also.
- Convert Lotus Notes NSF Files to MS Outlook
- Migrate Lotus Notes NSF files to Live MS Exchange Server
- Convert Domino Server mailboxes to MS Outlook
- Export Domino Server mailboxes to Live Exchange Server
- Provides Option to Map CN values from Names.nsf file
- The tool supports different types of Calendar Recurrences
- Lotus Notes versions 9.0 or below version installation is required
- Supports conversion or migration of NSF Files from all versions of IBM Lotus Notes and Domino server 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, &.7, 7.0 etc
- Domino Server Environment is Required on migration machine
- Live Exchange Server is needed for migration in Exchange environment
- Solution to import Lotus Notes emails to Exchange archive in few steps
- It supports Lotus Notes/Domino to Exchange versions
Migrate Notes to Live Exchange Server
With this option, Mail Migration Wizard allows to migrate Lotus Notes NSF files directly into live Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 mailboxes.
- You can map Lotus Notes NSF files to Exchange server mailboxes.
- Lotus Notes installation is required to save Lotus Notes mailboxes in Live Exchange.
- Live Exchange Server environment is needed for the migration.
Lotus Domino to Exchange Server Migration
This option is best for you if you want Lotus Domino to Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 migration. Simply export Domino Server mailboxes to Exchange Server environ with following pre-requisites:
- Live Domino Server environment is required to perform conversion
- Working Exchange Server environment is required for the batch migration.
- Mailbox Mapping option is available to directly save data from Domino Server to live Exchange.
Migrate Lotus Notes to
This option lets you to convert multiple Lotus Notes NSF files in format.
- Create single file for each Lotus Notes NSF file and batch migration is supported.
- No 2 GB size issue. Software will create a new file as the size crosses 20 GB size limit.
- Lotus Notes installation is required for NSF file mailbox to migration.
- installation is required to export Lotus Notes to .
Mail Migration Wizard allows you to migrate mailboxes directly from Lotus Domino Server to file.
- You need to have Domino Server platform on your migration machine
- Should be installed and configured on the machine
- There is no file size limitation and a new file will get created as the size crosses 20 GB size limit.
- Software will create single file for each Domino Server mailbox.
Convert Encrypted Messages
Any type of encryption in NSF file emails is possible to be removed with Mail Migration Wizard. The software allows you to remove encryption of any message in NSF file and convert that NSF data into or Live MS Exchange Server. This is an optional feature of the Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility so, you can check or uncheck the feature as per your requirement.
Wizard for Batch Migration
This tool to migrate client / server mailboxes is a complete step by step wizard to convert multiple Lotus Notes NSF files into MS Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016 or . It provides you step by step operation to export NSF files or Lotus Domino Server mailboxes in batch. Having an extremely simple user interface makes the tool easy to convert all NSF File items in bulk.
Apply Filters to Export Selective Data
Although Mail Migration wizard (Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration) is a tool for batch migration, you can apply various filters to export limited amount of data and save unnecessary time consumption.
- Email Filters: You can set a date range to export emails within a particular time interval.
- Calendar Filters: Export the calendars with all attributes within a date range.
- To Do Filter: Apply this filter to migrate To Do lists created in a specific interval of time.
Exclude Duplicate Contacts
There are some contacts which might be stored more than once in an NSF file which you do not need to export. In such situations, Lotus Notes Migration Tool helps users to remove duplication contacts from the file during NSF to Exchange migration process. This feature helps users to exclude contacts which are stored more than once in the NSF file.
Allow Doc Links and Internet Heading
The attachments or doc links to the attachments or any kind of HTML formatting like Hyperlinks, in-line images etc. present within the email or other items is kept intact. Mail Migration Wizard allows you to keep the Doc link and HTML formatting same during or after exporting the data from Lotus Notes to or Exchange Server mailboxes. To enable / disable this; you only need to check or uncheck the respective feature present within the software accordingly.
Maintain File Internet Header
Any single message or file has certain properties or associated details; which helps to detect its origination. These properties are commonly known as message Internet header. Mail Migration Wizard ensures to keep this Internet header intact; of every email or items that it exports from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
Maintain Read Unread Status
During the migration of data from Lotus Notes to or Exchange Server mailboxes, software also maintains the read / unread status of emails. This directly means that, if you have emails that are unopened then after export also they will remain in the same status. The tool does not make any type of amendment in emails or other data.
Complete Lotus Notes Migration
This Mail Migration Wizard has been developed for the migration of Lotus Notes to Exchange Online mailboxes or NSF files to various applications like or Exchange Server. During this migration process, it is possible to migrate all the items present in Lotus Notes mailboxes. This may include: Emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals etc. You can check / uncheck the items to export selective data from the NSF file.
Include Folder(s) Option
This option let users move desired folders of their choice. They just need to type the original name of the folder, the tool will migrate that selected folder only. For example, if a user enters Inbox as include folder, then the software will export Inbox data & its sub folders data also. But in case a user want to export some specific subfolder, then he or she needs to mention the name of subfolder like Inbox/Test.
Mapping names.nsf File
Mail Migration Wizard is an advance utility that will allow users to Map CN Values using browsed Names.nsf File. This will allow users to convert Lotus Notes supported CN Values into SMTP Format that are supported in other email applications.
Calendar Recurrence Option
The Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility supports Recurrence for Calendars while moving data from NSF file to respective file format. It allows to export different types of Calendar recurrences i.e. Yearly, Monthly by Date, Monthly by Day, Weekly, and Daily from source file into destination file during Migration.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of free hard disk space
- Processor : Intel® Pentium 1 GHz processor(x86,x64) or equal
- RAM : 2 GB is recommended
- Disk Space : Around 100 MB free space for installation
- Lotus Notes Client must be installed and configured properly and should be Offline / not connected with Domino server.
- must be installed and should be configured properly for any valid or dummy profile/account.
- To export the data directly into a live Exchange server - Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013, 2016 Destination Versions are supported.
- If you are using Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the tool as "Run as Administrator".
- Microsoft Windows - 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Lotus Notes - Lotus Notes 9.0.1 , 8.5, 8.0, 7,0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions are supported.
- Domino Server - Domino Server 7.0 and above versions are supported.
- MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (32 & 64-bit)
- Exchange Server - MS Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 (32 & 64-bit).
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction