Terrain-Flipping Puzzle Adventure ‘Roterra – Flip the Fairytale’ Arrives on January 31st

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Have you ever gotten lost walking around and wished you could just flip the ground beneath you to create a path forward? Well, if you have, then you’ll probably appreciate the new puzzler from developer Dig-It Games called Roterra – Flip the Fairytale. You play as a Princess who is the rightful heir to her family’s throne, but your jerk brother Orlando swoops in and takes the throne right out from under you and banishes you to a magical forest. You’ll need to navigate your way back and you’ll have a special ability to help you along the way. The world of Roterra is made up of cubes and you’re able to spin those cubes to produce different terrains and create a path for you to take. Think of Monument Valley but it takes place on a Rubik’s Cube. Check out the trailer.

I really love how colorful Roterra is with its many cool looking environments, from bright wooded areas to dark dungeon-like spaces. I can also see some of the levels becoming quite complex with lots of moving parts and different puzzles to solve. Roterra will feature more than 80 puzzles in total, and you’ll even be able to switch between characters at certain points to get different perspectives on a puzzle. The launch date is set for January 31st and you can
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. It’ll be a premium release at $4.99 with no IAP and I’m very much looking forward to getting my hands on Roterra when it launches next week.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread