The Fantastic ‘GRIS’ From Nomada Studio and Devolver Digital Is Coming to iOS On August 22nd As a Premium Game

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
What is it with this week and console game ports for iOS? After
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
released, the fantastic GRIS from Nomada Studio and Devolver Digital has been announced for iOS. I was super excited to play GRIS ever since I saw the initial reveal trailer for Nintendo Switch. When I finally played it on Switch, I was blown away by the visuals, music, and storytelling. GRIS is one of the best indie games in a long time. Watch the trailer for it below:

GRIS is an exploration platformer with puzzles that sees you playing as Gris who is a girl lost in her own world. The story is told without words through gorgeously animated cutscenes and is about depression. The use of colours in GRIS is excellent. Every screenshot you take is wallpaper worthy. I already played it twice on Switch and can’t wait to play it on iPad on a much higher resolution display.

DD591A8D-DB3D-47AD-8105-509AE77EB62B.png

If you’re interested in checking GRIS out, you can
on the App Store for $4.99. GRIS on iOS is a premium game and will take about 2.2 GB of space on your iOS device. If you enjoy games like Journey and have wanted something to blow you away when it comes to art direction, you need to get GRIS. Check out our forum thread for it
. Have you played GRIS before?

Users who are viewing this thread