The Galaxy Note 8 might be a better buy over Google's Pixel 2 XL

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Pixel 2 XL vs. Galaxy Note 8

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
's "Display-gate" is no secret at this point, and it's resulted in a lot of unhappy customers. We're still waiting on an official response from Google
the situation at hand, and while we'd advise everyone to do the same, we also understand why some buyers may already be looking at alternatives to the hole that the Pixel 2 XL has left in their hearts.

We've seen a lot of big phones this year, and for a lot of people,
is looking more and more like a solid alternative to the Pixel 2 XL with each day that passes.

The Galaxy Note 8 and Pixel 2 XL each share their own set of strengths and weaknesses, but for some of our forum users, Samsung's option is the better purchase.

djepperson1
10-23-2017 07:24 AM

I switched from a note 8 to ordering the pixel 2 xl. The note 8 was a good phone I just couldn't get used the inconsistent software one minute it would be blazing fast then lag from no where. I know people will say that it's the fast phone which for a Samsung it is. But my secondary phone is one plus 5 which i never have had a slow down or a stutter. Hardware wise the note 8 is gorgeous.

Reply​

If you're currently debating between which large phone to get, we want to know – After all of the recent controversy, will you be buying a Google Pixel 2 XL or Samsung Galaxy Note 8?

YHgaKkYaXQA

Users who are viewing this thread