The Original ‘Samorost 1’ from Amanita Design Is Out Now for Free on iOS, Android, and PC Platforms Featuring Enhanced Graphics and New Music

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Amanita Design previously celebrated the 15th anniversary of Samorost 2 with a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in addition to a huge update to the PC version. Samorost 2 was never on mobile before that and it followed the
Samorost 3
but many including myself wondered if the original Samorost 1 would hit mobile. Jakub Dvorsky of Amanita Design
that the original Samorost, Samorost 1 will be coming soon to the App Store and Google Play. Today, the point and click adventure game that originally released in 2003, has hit iOS, Android, and PC platforms for free. Samorost 1 has you directing a small gnome while solving puzzles and brain teasers that play out as an adventure story. Check out the newly updated official website of the game
. This new release of Samorost 1 even features enhanced graphics and new music by Floex. Watch the new Samorost 1 launch trailer below:

Samorost 1 was originally created by Jakub while he was a student at the Academy of Arts, Architecture, and Design in Prague. I’m glad that it is now also available easily on modern PC and mobile platforms completing the Samorost trilogy. When the mobile port was announced, I speculated that Amanita Design would likely announce a release date soon or just shadow drop it. The latter happened and you can download Samorost 1 on the App Store for iOS
and Google Play for Android
for free. If you’d rather get it on PC, check it out on Steam
and itch.io
. Samorost 1 follows Samorost 2,
and
from the developer. I’m still hopeful that
from Amanita Design hits iOS alongside the other platforms in a timely manner either through a standalone release or Apple Arcade. What is your favourite Amanita Design release?

Users who are viewing this thread