The Sims 4 Get Famous [v 22.214.171.1240] (2014) CODEX |Size: 31.01 GB
Developer: The Sims Studio
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: September 2, 2014
Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world with The Sims™ 4. Customize your Sims' appearances and personalities. Build them the perfect home, choosing your favorite design and décor options. Create relationships with other Sims; let them pursue careers and develop skills. It's up to you who your Sims will be and the direction each one's story will take.
1. Mount the image and install the game following the prompts of the installer.
2. Install Visual C ++ 2013.
3. Install the following updates.
4. Install the multi-language patch by copying all the files from the TS4 _language folder along the way with the game / The Sims 4 Get Famous.
5. Copy the Game folder from the The.Sims.4.Get.Famous.Update.v126.96.36.1990-CODEX / CODEX folder on the path / The Sims 4 Get Famous with the replacement files.
6. Place the EASetup.exe file on the / The Sims 4 Get Famous path, run as administrator and select the desired language from the list, click Apply.
If the game does not start with an error, you need to run as administrator.
Visual C ++ 2013 needs exactly 2013, and not any other.
√ Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 1.8 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4000+
√ RAM: 2 GB
√ Video card: GeForce 6600 GT / Radeon X1300
√ Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard disk space: 18 GB