The TouchArcade Show Rewind - Live From Seattle

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
This podcast was originally published on August 28th, 2015, where I attended PAX and recorded live from my hotel room. Jared and I are wrestling with connectivity issues, an overwhelming amount of things on the show floor, and other craziness... So we're running a rewind this week, with a full-on XL podcast and PAX wrap-up next week. Stay tuned!

Logo1-150x150.png
This weekend is PAX in Seattle, and this podcast was recorded live from my hotel room, using my headphones' in-line microphone sooo... Audio quality is just alright at best. Either way, we talk about the phenomenon that is PAX pin trading, another Oculus Rift demo, yet another Apple TV gaming rumor, and a few iOS games. Those games specifically were Sage Solitaire [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
], Lara Croft GO [
] and Ski Safari 2 [
]. Also, no Mobcrush stream (or YouTube archive) this week as... Well, hotel internet.

Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read 'em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!

iTunes Link:

Stitcher:
via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts [
]
RSS Feed:

Direct Link:

Oh also, if you've got a new game, a great update, just like supporting what we do, or want to get the word out about something cool you're doing in the world of iOS gaming and are interested in sponsoring either of our podcasts, we've got ad packages that can fit any budget. Shoot an email to [email protected] for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread