Two months later, how are you liking the Galaxy Note 10?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Let's check in with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As hard as it is to believe, it's been just about two months since the
were released.

Samsung's latest Note phones are some of the best Android handsets you can buy in 2019, despite some polarizing changes that were made this year.

Taking a look through the AC forums, here's what our members are saying about them.

o4liberty
10-20-2019 09:30 PM

Going on two months with my Note 10 + and couldn't be happier. This has been the best smartphone for me to date. How is everyone else feeling about their Note?

sweetypie31
10-20-2019 10:23 PM

Now that I'm actually learning how to use my camera better I'm super happy. Everything else with the phone works perfectly and does what I want it to do . I felt that my camera was faulty because my pictures never came out as beautiful as some members here. Turns out I was faulty and I had no idea what those leaves meant in the camera app. It helps to actually sit and learn your phone. Lmao

faith3935
10-20-2019 10:25 PM

I love mines and i bering using mines for about 2 months. I went from the iPhone XR to the Note 10+ and couldn't be more happier.

7h3d34f0n3
10-21-2019 07:53 AM

I will also agree with everyone else that this is the best phone to date for me. And I also just need to get better with the camera. I did buy a phone mount for my tripod so I am ready for some good planned camera shots.

What about you? How are you liking the Galaxy Note 10 two months later?

kvleXdfT5Rs

Users who are viewing this thread