DS [UL] The Keep EUR MULTi5 3DS-ABSTRAKT

Dynamite

Mecho Network Owner
The Keep EUR MULTi5 3DS-ABSTRAKT

I4mCfbg_zps5f7453d7.jpg

First-person dungeon crawler. Real-time combat. Rune magic. Fire, Ice and Lightning. Enter the Keep as an unsung hero on a quest to destroy the nefarious wizard Watrys. Explore the subterranean depths in this first-person dungeon crawler featuring real-time combat, a unique rune magic system, exploration, and puzzle solving. This game will awaken memories of what made old-school RPG dungeons so much fun to play while you fight, hunt for hidden treasures, and avoid deadly traps. Get to know your enemies, find their weaknesses, and crush them. Experiment with magic to discover powerful spells. Only the strongest will survive. To defeat the seemingly undefeatable Watrys, you will need to level up your character and find powerful armor and weapons. The game controls were designed with a stylus in mind so mastering both sword and magic is a fun and intuitive experience. Do you have what it takes to stand against such evil? Then dont procrastinate and enter. The Keep awaits you...

Genre: Adventure
Format: 3ds
Languages: English, German + more

RAR Size: 171 MB

Download:
Uploaded

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

3DS + PS3 + X360 + PC Games!

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Safelinking contains mixed Dead-Live links.

Each Safelinking shall contain only one file-host and one complete file (segmented rar allowed).

~Krypto (Dec 29, 2015)

AleksandrAcimb

theres some skins other than RAINBOW that i like, and when i change them, it stays changed...but then after i go somewhere, come back, and get on AHS again, its back to RAINBOW. is there a way that i can keep it changed?

Users who are viewing this thread