Not open for further replies.

Kieran

CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Management
Verified Modder
Hope everyone is doing well!

We will be doing some server upgrades over the next coming weeks for our yearly maintenance. We will give around 48 hours notice before we begin, and the maintenance could last anything up to 24 hours downtime during this time due to the scale of the work we have to complete.

14th February - Update:- We are planning to start and complete this; towards the end of February, going into the start of March. We hope this will improve the site loading speeds; and the faster response times when submitting posts, requests.etc. You may notice some features changing, and being updated whilst this happens as we need to remove the old entries in the database and upgrades things. I will put a landing page on the home with updates of what’s currently happening; with live updates on when things should be getting back to normal.

20th February - Update; shortly, we will be doing maintenance at around 15:45 today, this is just the usual maintenance, but we will be down for around 30 minutes. We expect this to be resolved by 16:15. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update this after it is complete.
We confirm this is now complete. Any issues contact us at [email protected]

22nd February
- Update; we are planning on doing our maintenance within the next two weeks; we are currently preparing certain adjustments that we need to make. Please stay tuned for more information.

14th March - Update; I have done the required transfers internally and the website should be up and running. I will be adjusting some things around the site over the next few days and clearing out the backend. I apologise for the downtime, but we hope this only lasted around 30 minutes for you! Any known issues; please ping me an email at [email protected]

I hope everyone is coping well in the current world pandemic; is keeping safe!

My messages are always open if anyone needs someone to talk to!

Thanks again and stay safe;

Kieran

Console Bang Founder

Last edited:

Kieran

CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Management
Verified Modder
We are about to start maintenance sitewide. This maintenance will be short and sweet and the downtime should last no longer than 30 minutes. I will update this thread after it is complete. If you would like to see our status page, you can find it at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3:50 PM
We are about to start maintenance sitewide. This maintenance will be short and sweet and the downtime should last no longer than 30 minutes. I will update this thread after it is complete. If you would like to see our status page, you can find it at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This maintenance is completed! It didn't take as long as expected. If you find any issues around the forum; please email us at [email protected]

Kieran

CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Management
Verified Modder
Server transfer completed. Didn't take long! Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread