What accessories have you gotten for your Note 10?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Another day, another AC forum check-in.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We've been talking a lot about the Galaxy Note 10 recently, and that's because there's a ton going on with the phone. It has some of the slimmest bezels we've ever seen on a Samsung phone, the S Pen got meaningful upgrades, and the new colors look incredible.

recently talked about what cases they were picking up for the Note 10, but now we want to dive a bit deeper into a similar discussion. Along with
, there are also
, skins, and
you can get for the phone to really take it to the next level.

Here's what some of our members had to say this time around.

Serkle K
08-09-2019 10:04 AM

To start, I went with Caseology and a whitestone dome screen protector. should be here in the next day or two. I have this same setup on my Note8 at the moment. I haven't been able to locate another list of compatible cases with the whitestone dome screen protector, for the Note 10 or 10+. If anyone finds one, please share!

default.jpg

jay887
08-11-2019 09:31 AM

I am going with supcase ( love this case and it has been a beast and held up very well for two years on my note 8) I am also getting the vapespoon waterproof case because we swim alot! I haven't decided what screen protector to use however, we typically use deltashield but I am not showing one for the Note 10 plus right now

msm0511
08-11-2019 04:38 PM

My cheapo Anccer ultra-thin clear case got here today. Not sure how long I'll use it because I hate cases, but until I get used to the size it'll work.

B Hoste
08-11-2019 08:10 PM

I got the 10+ in Aura Glow, so I'm going to try the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case and the IVSO screen protector, it says it is ultrasonic fingerprint compatible (for $10 I am not out much if it is not).

Now, let's hear from you. What accessories have you gotten for your Note 10?

PKSJlw9sl3w

Users who are viewing this thread