Whatever the Heck ‘PUSS!’ is, it’s Coming to iOS and Android on August 6th

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Long-time readers will know that I have a bit of a thing for cat-based video games. And believe me, there are A LOT of cat-based video games out there. Enough so that I used to have my own segment on our podcast called Jared’s Kitty Korner where I’d exclusively talk about that week’s best cat-based game. We started that segment on the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
of the podcast, and our latest episode is number 454, so yeah it was a long time ago. Almost 9 years ago to the day, in fact. Anyway, the point is that I like cat games, and I especially like cat games that are totally off the walls bananas. Not since
have I seen a game that is as off the walls bananas as developer Teamcoil’s PUSS! I guess I would call it a maze game set in a bad acid trip where the mazes feature deadly traps. Also it’s a roguelike. After earning a bit of a cult following on Steam, PUSS! is now heading to mobile devices on August 6th, and this… this is the game in action.

I don’t even really know what to say! It’s glorious. PUSS! originally
in August of 2018, and it was during its first birthday about a year ago that they announced that a mobile version was planned. Here in the days prior to its second birthday the mobile PUSS! is ready to be unleashed on the world. The mobile version’s UI has been revamped to make it nice on the touchscreen and for being on a smaller screen in general, and the game will come with 150 levels to play through as well as 95 unlockable player avatars, achievements, and online leaderboards. Surprisingly, PUSS! will be a premium release and will set you back just $2.99. You can pre-order it right now on
or if you’re on Android on
, and look for PUSS! to launch in both app stores next week on August 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread