Which do you think is better — Galaxy or Pixel?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Let's chat with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you've spent any amount of time in the Android world, you've probably come to realize that some folks are really passionate about which style of phones they gravitate towards. Some people love OnePlus phones, others love what LG kicks out, and so on.

One of our AC forum members recently shared their story about why they're ditching Samsung Galaxy phones for good and moving over to Google's Pixel lineup (specifically, the Pixel 4).

This got a lot of people talking, with some of the responses going as follows:

bkdodger2
07-04-2020 08:25 AM

Awesome to see you came over to the Pixel family ...I've never had to experience the Exynos side of the family and happy only US version's...pure Google at it's best always handles everything daily effortlessly...that saying it just works ..I stopped worrying about battery life a long time ago ..I have the 4 XL so can't comment on it's sibling..but happy you getting good battery and you can...

Morty2264
07-04-2020 08:51 AM

Hey, you gotta do what's right for you! As someone who has owned a Pixel device previously, I can definitely understand your amazement and satisfaction with stock Android. Enjoy your Pixel 4!

Kizzy Catwoman
07-04-2020 11:38 AM

Now that is a great photo and a cute cat. I am glad you like your Pixel phone. I still love the Pixel 2XL I had a 4XL but gave it to my husband. I am using an Exynos s10+ and the battery life is pretty dire as you said. I charge about twice a day. The pure Android experience is lovely. Enjoy your phone.

default.jpg

seaturtleburger
07-06-2020 05:00 AM

wow thanks to your post, im so getting a pixel phone when it is time for me to get a new phone..also your cat is very cute hehe :)

All of this got us to wondering — Which do you think is better — Galaxy or Pixel?

fPsHPqxqDvI

Users who are viewing this thread