Would You Like to Be a Guest on the TouchArcade Show Podcast?

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Podcast-Illustration-0121.jpg
One of the big requests we get from readers of the site and listeners of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is to getting more guests on the show, like we used to do with decent regularity back in the golden era of Brad Nicholson hosting The TouchArcade Show. Well, it’s 2019, and among the many New Year’s resolutions I have for the site is trying my hardest to figure out how I can create more hours in the day to do stuff like that. SO,
. (You can also visit
where the form is embedded as well.) I hope to have everyone who submits a form and has any remotely interesting story to tell on the show, so, we’ll just have to wait and see what the response is like!

As the top of the form mentions, I’m asking for a lot of information, but it’s for a good reason: I want to make sure we’ve got enough interesting stuff to talk about that we can fill a 30-60 minute podcast episode while talking about things that listeners will find interesting. We’re looking for fascinating origin stories, cool new ways you structured your development team, and/or other things that are insightful, funny, or otherwise worth listening to. Keep in mind, and this should be obvious, TouchArcade is a mobile-focused site, so while I’m sure your Steam game is awesome, I’m not sure that’s the sort of stuff our listeners subscribe to our podcast to hear about.

If you’re not a developer yourself, but know of a particularly interesting story surrounding a mobile game’s development, we’d love to have them on. Feel free to share this story,
, or the
to the Google Form. Also, if you let us know you’re the one who generated the lead that resulted in someone getting on the show, we’ll give you some kind of super cool shout out of the likes that … I haven’t really determined yet!

Users who are viewing this thread