File size: 28.2 MB | YesLogic Prince 11.3.2
Convert your HTML documents to PDF. Beautiful printing with simple CSS.
Dynamic data-driven documents
Prince is an ideal printing component for server-based software, such as web applications that need to print reports or invoices. Using Prince, it is quick and easy to create PDF files that can be printed, archived, or downloaded.
Prince can also be used by authors and publishers to typeset and print documents written in HTML, XHTML, or one of the many XML-based document formats. Prince is capable of formatting academic papers, journals, magazines, and books.
- Headers and footers
- Page numbers, duplex printing
- Tables, lists, columns, floats
- Footnotes, cross-references
- HTML, XHTML, XML, SVG
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- Bookmarks, links, metadata
- Encryption and Document Security
- Font embedding and subsetting
- PDF attachments
- PHP and Ruby on Rails
- Java class for servlets
- .NET for C# and ASP
- ActiveX/COM for VB6
Fonts & Unicode
- OpenType fonts, TrueType and CFF
- Kerning, Ligatures, Small Caps
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi and others
- Prompt email support
- Web forum, user guide
- Regular upgrades
- Happy customers!
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live