ZTE Nubia Prague S announced, Snapdragon 615 and 5.2-inch FullHD display

GSMArena

GSMArena News
gsmarena_000.jpg
ZTE has just announced the Nubia Prague S smartphone. Quite similar to the existing My Prague model, the new device does bring a few changes, though it can hardly be called a successor. Starting off with the display, it's the same 5.2-inch FullHD affair, complete with 2.5D glass. Running the show is again the Snapdragon 615, with an octa-core CPU inside. Prague S, however, packs 3GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage (expandable, too) in all its versions, whereas My Prague comes with either 2GB/16GB or 3GB/32GB. ZTE Nubia Prague S The 13MP camera on the back, coupled with a single-LED flash is familiar too, as is the 8MP front shooter. An improvement over the older model, Prague S now comes with an iris scanner. There's also nubia's FiT tech on board, which let's you operate the smartphone using its touch-sensitive edges. Measuring 148.2 x 72.5 x 6.8mm, the smartphone has more or less the same footprint as My Prague, but is noticeably thicker than the 5.5 millimeters of the older model. You'd think that it might pack a larger battery then, but no, it's the same 2,200mAh. It's a few grams lighter though, at 135g. Available now for pre-order in China, Nubia Prague S is offered in Silver and Rose Gold. Depending on supported cellular connectivity it's priced at either CNY 2,399 ($365) or CNY 3,499 ($380) and will go on sale on January 23. Source |...

http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_nubia_prague_s_announced_snapdragon_615_and_52inch_fullhd_display-news-16134.php

Users who are viewing this thread