‘SaGa Emerald Beyond’ Soundtrack Download Now Available Worldwide on iTunes and Amazon Following Last Week’s Game Launch

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lat week, Square Enix released SaGa Emerald Beyond
worldwide on iOS, Android, PS5, PS4, Switch, and Steam. It is the newest mainline SaGa game, and the first to get a global simultaneous multiplatform release as far as I’m aware. As of a few hours ago, the SaGa Emerald Beyond Original Soundtrack has gone live on iTunes, Amazon Music, and a few other digital music services. It is available for $19.99 and features 52 tracks. Check out all the storefronts that have it digitally with links
. The soundtrack is incredible as expected from Kenji Ito, and it also features arrangements from Noriyuki Kamikura and was recorded featuring a full orchestra. The director for the soundtrack is Hidenori Iwasaki who has worked on loads of great soundtracks. While we usually don’t post about digital releases of a soundtrack, this one has been stuck in my head ever since I played the first few hours when I had review code. Watch the launch trailer for the game below:

If you’re curious about SaGa Emerald Beyond, read my platform comparison covering iPhone, iPad, Switch, Steam Deck, PS4, and PS5
. I also interviewed Akitoshi Kawazu (Director and Lead Writer), Kenji Ito (Composer), and Tomokazu Shibata (Battle Director) about SaGa Emerald Beyond. Read my interview
. You can buy SaGa Emerald Beyond on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. You can also grab it on Steam
, Switch
, and PlayStation
. Have you played SaGa Emerald Beyond yet or will you be trying its demo on PC and consoles before getting the full game?

Users who are viewing this thread