‘Divinity: Original Sin 2’ for iPad Just Got Its First Update since Launch with Loads of Controller Fixes, Interface Improvements, in-Game Download Is

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The massive RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2
on iPad after being initially revealed at WWDC before. We featured it as our
when it launched and I’ve been enjoying my time with it for a while now. Having played Divinity: Original Sin 2 on PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC prior, I was more than impressed with the iPad version. Read my review of it
. Today, Divinity: Original Sin 2 gets its first update since launching on the App Store with a wealth of fixes and improvements including one of the biggest issues addressed. The game would sometimes not detect your device’s free space correctly so the in-game download of about 13GB would fail for many making people have to replay a portion of the opening part again. In addition to this being addressed, Magic Keyboard users can now use the rotation gesture on the touchpad while textures have been improved during the character creation screen. Watch the Divinity: Original Sin 2 iPad trailer below:

Touch control issues during teleporting have been addressed while controller improvements for the Nimbus+ have been included in today’s update. This update also has smaller changes like skip video being mapped to the space bar by default now, scrolling improvements, broken UI fixes when loading a specific save file, and more. I hope the next update can bring in proper save syncing with Steam and GOG. If you own a fairly recent iPad (check the App Store page for the supported devices), you can buy Divinity: Original Sin 2 on the App Store right now for $24.99
which is half the price of
. Have you been playing it on iPad yet or are you content with other platform versions so far?

Users who are viewing this thread