‘FTL: Faster Than Light’ for iPad Just Got Its First Update in Years Adding Full Screen Support on Newer iPad Models and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Over the years, there have been many games I’ve played on other platforms that would be perfect for iOS but the biggest example of a game I knew would be best on iPad is FTL: Faster Than Light
. When FTL: Faster Than Light hit iPad, it felt perfect and became my way to play the game. Since the launch years ago, FTL: Faster Than Light has been updated a few times to ensure it works on newer devices including a 64-bit update a few years ago. Since then, the game hadn’t been updated and Apple released multiple iPad models. Today, FTL: Faster Than Light was finally updated with not just support for newer iPad models but also language support for eight new languages. FTL: Faster Than Light now supports French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese as well. Check out a screenshot of FTL: Faster Than Light on iPad Pro below:

65FAFBEC-E38C-435D-856E-AE892DA3E256.png

FTL: Faster Than Light is available on the App Store for iPadOS for
and is absolutely essential. It feels great to play on iPad Pro. Check out
. It does go on sale but is still worth more than the asking price right now. Head over to
for the game for impressions of the iPad version over the years. Hopefully this update means we are closer to
on iPad. I adore that on Nintendo Switch and would love to also have it on iPad. Have you played FTL: Faster Than Light recently or will you be buying it now that it supports newer iPad model screen sizes?

Users who are viewing this thread