‘Persona 5: The Phantom X’ Being Considered for Global Launch by SEGA, Now Available in Parts of Asia on PC and Mobile

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
SEGA is considering bringing Persona 5: The Phantom X to Japan and globally (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) according to its
. Persona 5: The Phantom X is a mobile (and PC) spin-off game that released in April in China, Taiwan, and South Korea. A global launch has not been announced, but given the sheer popularity of the Persona brand, I’ll be surprised if we don’t see it arrive globally as soon as the localization can be done. When Persona 5: The Phantom X was first showcased, I was surprised at how much of the Persona 5 vibe it captured through music featuring the same vocalist Lyn, animated scenes, character designs, and more. Watch the Persona 5: The Phantom X video below to see more of it:

Check out a short clip of exploration in the game below:

Persona 5: The Phantom X developed by Black Wings Game Studio and published by Perfect World Games is currently available on the App Store for iOS
in China and
in Taiwan. The Google Play version is
. The links to the store pages are
. While we wait for this, I still hope Arc System Works is doing a Persona 5 fighting game like Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I’d love to play a new one from the same developers on Steam and PS5. What do you think of Persona 5: The Phantom X so far, and will you play it if SEGA releases it worldwide?

Users who are viewing this thread