‘SaGa Emerald Beyond’ iOS Pre-Orders and Android Pre-Registrations Now Live, Listed for $49.99

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Earlier this month, I wrote my initial impressions of Square Enix’s upcoming RPG SaGa Emerald Beyond covering the opening hours of the game based on my time with the PS5 version
. I also wrote about how the demo feels on Steam Deck
. Square Enix has since released a demo on Steam, PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch worldwide with different characters included per platform. Digital pre-orders also went live alongside the demo going up, but nothing was announced for mobile. Today, pre-orders for the iOS version (as spotted by Brightsiderus in our Discord and on
) and pre-registrations for Google Play have gone live. The App Store has a placeholder date of April 26th, but it likely will go up when the game launches worldwide on April 25th for PlayStation, Switch, and Steam I assume. The iOS pre-order even has the price point listed and it is $49.99 matching PC and consoles. This is a lot higher than most will have expected for sure, but is what I expected for a day one simultaneous release of the full game without anything cut alongside PC and consoles. Watch the SaGa Emerald Beyond final trailer below:

SaGa Emerald Beyond launches on April 25th worldwide across iOS, Android, Switch, Steam, PS5, and PS4. It is priced at $49.99 on mobile, PC, and consoles. If you’d like to play it on mobile, you can pre-order SaGa Emerald Beyond on the App Store for iOS
and pre-register for it on Google Play for Android
. You can also pre-order SaGa Emerald Beyond on Steam
, Switch
, and PlayStation
ahead of its release date. If you haven’t played a game in the series yet, read Shaun’s reviews for Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song Remastered
, Romancing SaGa 2
, Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy Legend
, Romancing SaGa 3
, SaGa Frontier Remastered
, and also SaGa Scarlet Grace Ambitions
if you’re curious about the mobile versions. Have you played a SaGa game before on any platform and will you be trying out the SaGa Emerald Beyond demo?

Users who are viewing this thread