‘SaGa Frontier Remastered’ Release Date Announced for iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
At the recently aired
, Square Enix finally revealed the release date for SaGa Frontier Remastered. SaGa Frontier Remastered is a remaster of the original PlayStation classic for iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. SaGa Frontier released back in 1997 in Japan and 1998 in North America on PlayStation. After
, and
released in the West, SaGa Frontier Remastered will be the first premium SaGa release for modern systems. The free to play
also released on iOS and Android in the West. To celebrate the SaGa Frontier Remastered release date, a new login bonus for
including 1,500 Jewels, 60 small Lunar New Year Stamina Potions, and more has been revealed. Watch the announcement trailer for SaGa Frontier Remastered below:

In terms of added content over the original, SaGa Frontier Remastered also includes Fuse as an added playable character, new events, upgraded graphics, and more. SaGa Frontier Remastered will release on April 15th for iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. It is priced at $24.99 and pre-orders for the PC and console versions will go live next month. The new screenshots still seem to use the smoothed look which I’m not a fan of right now. Hopefully I get used to it when I play the full game in April. Until then, SaGa Scarlet Grace: Ambitions, Romancing SaGa 3, and Romancing SaGa 2 are available on the App Store and Google Play. What is your favourite SaGa game on mobile or Nintendo Switch and are you planning on buying this?

Users who are viewing this thread