‘Sonic Mania Plus’ Download Now Available on Mobile via Netflix Games for iOS and Android

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Back in December,
Game Dev Tycoon, Cozy Grove: Camp Spirit, Sonic Mania Plus, and more for mobile. The highlight was Sonic Mania Plus
from SEGA which is one of the best Sonic games ever, and one I bought and played on every single platform. Sonic Mania Plus is a game I figured would hit mobile in some form, but I didn’t think it would be on Netflix. With this release, you can play Sonic Mania Plus for free on mobile as long as you have an active Netflix subscription, and it ships with the Encore DLC included from the get go. As a 2D Sonic game, Sonic Mania Plus is superlative with its levels,
, visuals, and excellent gameplay. I can’t wait to replay it on iPhone and iPad today. Watch the Sonic Mania Plus Netflix trailer below:

If you’d like to play Sonic Mania Plus on mobile and have an active Netflix subscription, you can grab it on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. Check out the official Netflix game page for Sonic Mania Plus
. If you’re new to the game, the Plus part is the
which brought in the all-new Encore Mode, two new characters, expanded Competition Mode, and more to an already amazing base game package. Sonic Mania Plus is available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $19.99 + $4.99 for the Encore DLC. Have you played Sonic Mania Plus before and will you be trying out the mobile version on Netflix today?

Users who are viewing this thread