‘Stardew Valley’ 1.6. Update for Mobile and Consoles in Progress, Will Be Released As Soon As Possible

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A few weeks ago, the massive (and free) Stardew Valley
1.6 update finally
for PC worldwide. At the time, ConcernedApe said mobile and consoles would follow. Over the weekend, he Tweeted that the update is in progress for mobile and consoles, and while there is no release date, it will be released as soon as possible. Given how big this update is and how amazing post launch support has been for Stardew Valley on all platforms, I’m looking forward to it quite a bit on iOS and Switch. If you’ve not kept up with the patch, Stardew Valley 1.6 added tons of stuff including a new farm time, festivals, endgame content, dialogue, quality of life improvements, and much more. The full Stardew Valley version 1.6 update patch notes (with spoilers) can be viewed
for PC if you want to see every single change and addition.

Console and mobile 1.6 — They are in progress and will be released as soon as possible. I have no specific release date, but I will give updates if there is anything significant to share. I really appreciate your patience and understanding.

— ConcernedApe (@ConcernedApe)

Back when Stardew Valley 1.6 hit PC, I started a new save on Steam Deck, and it has been even more amazing than before. I cannot get over how good the game is, and how much was added. If you’ve not played the game yet on mobile, read
for the iOS version, our
feature, and also my comparison for the mobile and Switch versions
. You can buy Stardew Valley on the App Store for iOS
and for Android
on Google Play. It is also available on Apple Arcade. Here’s our
on the game for more discussion. Have you tried Stardew Valley 1.6 on PC or are you waiting for the patch to hit mobile or consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread