‘Vampire Survivors’ Space 54 Update Now Available on iOS, Android, Switch, and Steam Bringing In New Stage, Characters, Weapons, and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A few weeks ago, I
the 2023 wrap up news for Vampire Survivors that detailed the next update, the 2024 roadmap, and what we should expect for cross save. Vampire Survivors
recently had its Emergency Meeting Among Us themed DLC pack hit Switch following its prior launch on mobile and PC. Read my review of it
. In the wrap up post, the game’s next update, the Space 54 update, was announced as version 1.9. That update has just gone live on iOS, Android, Switch, and Steam. Vampire Survivors version 1.9 “Space 54" brings in the Space 54 new stage, four new weapons, one new relic, and two new characters. This update is 1.9.103 on mobile and Steam, and 1.9.102 on Switch. 103 on mobile and Steam brings in a few fixes for a memory leak, adjustments to portrait gameplay on mobile, and more. The 1.9.102 update has the major content, many DLC fixes, mobile fixes for different resolutions, and more. Listen to the new Vampire Survivors update soundtrack addition below:

This update is also supposed to bring in some performance improvements and quality of life upgrades. As of this writing, full patch notes have not been posted on the Steam page, but I mentioned some of the highlights from the game’s official Discord server beta above. If you do have the game, make sure to update and try out the new content. If you’ve not played the game in a while, read my co-op impressions of the Steam version
and my Nintendo Switch review
. You can also read my Steam Deck review of Vampire Survivors
, Legacy of the Moonspell DLC review
, iOS review
, and Tides of the Foscari DLC review
. We featured it as our
as well when it launched. You can get Vampire Survivors on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. Check out our forum thread
for more discussion and impressions around the game. Have you been playing it recently on any platform and did you get the DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread