‘Vampire Survivors’ Vinyl Soundtrack Vol. 1 Releasing Thursday on iam8bit

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Following its
, the news around Vampire Survivors
isn’t stopping, and this specific announcement feels targeted at me directly. iam8bit just announced a Vampire Survivors vinyl soundtrack release. Well, this is the first volume of a few I assume, but I’m glad to see the catchy soundtrack for Vampire Survivors finally get a physical release in the best possible format. The music in this volume is from Daniele Zandara and Will Davies. Vampire Survivors Vinyl Soundtrack Volume 1 is priced at $42.99, and it will be available from Thursday on iam8bit’s storefront with it shipping immediately. It is shipping in a 2xLP set on blood splatter red vinyl featuring album art by Nimit Malavia. Check out the soundtrack cover art below:

vampire-survivors-vinyl-soundtrack.jpg

If you’d like to buy the Vampire Survivors Vinyl Soundtrack Volume 1, you can grab it on iam8bit
from March 14th at 9 AM PDT / Noon EDT. The tracklist is also on the store listing for the game. If you’ve not played it yet, read my co-op impressions of the Steam version
and my Nintendo Switch review
for details on the recent updates and versions. You can also read my Steam Deck review of Vampire Survivors from its 1.0 launch
, Legacy of the Moonspell DLC review
, iOS review
, and Tides of the Foscari DLC review
. We featured it as our
as well when it launched. You can grab Vampire Survivors on the App Store for iOS
and on Google Play for Android
. Check out our forum thread
for more discussion and impressions around the game. Have you been playing it recently and what do you think of the music?

Users who are viewing this thread