Abstract Poem Puzzler ‘These Robotic Hearts of Mine’ From Draknek Is Being Delisted Soon, Grab It Now for Free

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Despite only getting into Draknek & Friends later than most people, I’ve become a huge fan and consider
one of the best puzzle games out there. Draknek’s first commercially released game was These Robotic Hearts of Mine
which is an abstract poem puzzler I am yet to play. These Robotic Hearts of Mine celebrated its 10th anniversary last year, and it is being delisted in
. The App Store is currently the only place These Robotic Hearts of Mine is still available, and it has been made free until it gets delisted. Watch the trailer for These Robotic Hearts of Mine below:

If you’ve not gotten it yet, you can grab These Robotic Hearts of Mine on the App Store for iOS
. It remains to be seen if These Robotic Hearts of Mine is brought over to any modern platform going forward. This is yet another one of Apple’s ways of showing it doesn’t care for preservation with functional games being delisted just because they haven’t been updated in a while. Read our review of These Robotic Hearts of Mine from back when it launched a decade ago
. Did you play These Robotic Hearts of Mine when it launched or will you be trying it out ahead of it being delisted in under 3 months?

Users who are viewing this thread