Are you still liking the Galaxy Note 20?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Let's chat with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As hard as it is to believe, it's been close to a month since the
and
were released. Both phones have since established themselves as strong contenders in the Android space, especially with the higher-end Ultra model.

Now that the honeymoon phase is starting to wind down and owners of the phone are all settled in, we wanted to take a look through our forums and see how folks are still liking/disliking the new Notes.

Here's what some of them have to say:

o4liberty
09-11-2020 05:03 PM

Had my note 20 for two weeks today and absolutely zero complaints the note is going strong great device can't go wrong!!

default.jpg

srbell67
09-12-2020 02:06 PM

The battery is a disgrace. My iphone 11 pro max's battery lasts twice as long. Samsung should be ashamed.

scotiez1
09-12-2020 06:45 PM

So far i love my note 20 ultra also. My 1st Samsung phone was a galaxy s7, great phone but when the pixel 2 xl came out i had to give it a try. Great phone except for the screen. Samsungs screen is so much better. Then I tried the pixel 4 xl and I HATED that phone. Google went down hill on there phones instead of improving. Couldn't wait to get rid of that one. I paid it off when the preorder for...

msm0511
09-13-2020 08:27 PM

I like my Ultra, but it's not as good as my Note 10+ in some ways. Battery is definitely not as good. Also I'll randomly go to unlock my phone, and it has no network signal. None. Literally won't connect. Have to do a restart. This happens in areas where I generally have good signal, at home for example, so it's not about that.

Now, we want to hear from you — Are you still liking the Galaxy Note 20?

ELJSx2RUP1I

Users who are viewing this thread