'Assassin's Creed: Odyssey' is a love letter to ancient Greece

Joystiq

Joystiq News
5b1e1adc3a85ab4068b45b48_o_U_v1.jpg

I'll never forget the time I watched
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the iconic fantasy war film from 2006 about King Leonidas of Sparta and his clash against the Persians with a heavily outnumbered army. As soon as I saw the scene where Leonidas, played by Gerard Butler, screamed "This is Sparta" at the top of his lungs and then kicked a dude down a deep concrete well, I knew the movie was going to be an instant classic. Less than a year after touring Egypt with Origins, Ubisoft is taking us to King Leonidas' world in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The new game takes place in 431BC, right at the start of the Peloponnesian war between the competing cities of Sparta and Athens.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top