Brush Up On Your Ninja Skills with 'Reign of the Ninja' Later this Month

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
For whatever reason, the touchscreen is highly conducive to ninja activities. Slashing objects as you do in Fruit Ninja or launching ninja stars using a quick swipe across the screen just feels right, and that's what Reign of the Ninja from French studio Dragonslash hopes to convey when it launches sometime this month. It's more or less a collection of 7 mini-games that will test your ninja skills, but what caught my eye about this one is how fleshed-out the lore appears to be and the high quality of the animations that display the characters and story. Check it out.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It would be easy to just have a collection of mini-games and release it to the world, but tying everything together with a story and unique characters like Reign of the Ninja makes things a whole lot more interesting. I also love how different each of the characters are from one another. Will that be enough to set this one apart from the multitude of mini-game experiences on the App Store? I hope so, but we'll find out for sure when Reign of the Ninja launches at some point this month.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread