Community Update - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

Console Bangs Bot!
Staff member
Senior Management
Hi Console Bang users!
This is our February update for our Console Bang users!
This is our biggest update in a month we've probably done! Lots and lots of new features

We have now added our rules onto our website. As it states, they can be updated at any time an the only person that can edit these are me! If it's a minor change you'll just have to look yourself but if it's a major change, I will notify all our users! They can be found here
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We have now got a home portal, press the home button at the top to see it! We think this is good just for a area to see all the latest banta and gossip!

We have now got a Shoutbox! This can be found at the top of the homepage after you've signed in and you can access it via
. If you use the /cid command in the chat it brings up the latest available CID around!

We have again have added some more forum areas!

Improvements happening this month:-
  • More forum sections yet to be added! (To improve the range of things we offer here!)
  • New theme is currently is still being beta tested, sorry for the slow release but we will release it!!
  • More VIP stuff for VIP members, just improve the experience as a whole
  • Open to ideas!
  • More to be confirmed...
The Issues we had last month!:- Guess what? None!

Remember Console Bang VIP has also arrived, if you want to buy, go and buy here
- You will get a free VPS server and more for one month! Just pay and contact me and I'll give you your freebies! Including GTA menus (paid ones) and more! You can change your name, and access the VIP content straight away!

As we don't have that many members, we would like to ask if people would get others to sign up. If you get 10 active users to sign up, there may be a cash reward!

We will be looking for some active staff members now so if you'd like to apply, check out how to at
- Anyone can apply!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of this month!

Kieran
Senior Management
Console Bang Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread