Banned Console ID #668

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallstreet2021

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Here’s a CID for you lot laddies and gentleman :)
its was working and all i wanted to do is activate me ps3 so i can install a licensed game with reactpsn on cfw rebug.. I do NOT CARE about modding or cheating online i just like to get games for free since Sony has banned 1 of my account where i spent a fortune on meanwhile i got banned for no reason!! but rap files were in capitol letters as the name! but atleast this console id was working because i just made a new psn account and now that i finally fixed the rap file problem turns out the console id is banned!! Had to be some Idiot who ruins it for all!!

Kieran

CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Management
Verified Modder
its was working and all i wanted to do is activate me ps3 so i can install a licensed game with reactpsn on cfw rebug.. I do NOT CARE about modding or cheating online i just like to get games for free since Sony has banned 1 of my account where i spent a fortune on meanwhile i got banned for no reason!! but rap files were in capitol letters as the name! but atleast this console id was working because i just made a new psn account and now that i finally fixed the rap file problem turns out the console id is banned!! Had to be some Idiot who ruins it for all!!
Hi mate;

It might be worth buying a private CID so you don't have this problem! Then you won't get banned all the time. That would be the best investment you would make :)

wallstreet2021

Hi mate;

It might be worth buying a private CID so you don't have this problem! Then you won't get banned all the time. That would be the best investment you would make :)
i Thank You very much for y
Hi mate;

i Thank You very much for kinds words & advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread