PC [CU+OL+UL+SO+RG+OF] Unknown Battle - ALI213 | 2016 - EXTRACT&PLAY - 2x FREE HOST

Dynamite

Mecho Network Owner
Backups ready!Just reply here if links are dead!I`ll update the links a.s.a.p!

ShadowEagle-presents.jpg

Unknown Battle - ALI213

q85j38cw.jpg

"I hope that you know me, but this is not important. I've been wanting to do away with you..."
This phrase - the beginning of a huge story!
You don't know, where you are and you don't know this man, but your first purpose - to find it.

This game is a indie first-person shooter, with an intricate story that happened to one person, this person is the main character and you will find yourself in his shoes. You must have a good reaction to dodge lasers, many traps and kill your enemies, and do not forget about your main objective: to get to the menacing stranger to you. Though it may seem easy to some, but in reality it is not. The main character, and not only he, but also you want to as quickly as possible to wait the moment when you will be in front of one you wanted to see.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie | Audio: RU | Text: EN, RU | Size: 798 MB | Release: ALI213 | Date: 16/3/2016

On STEAM:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content_zpsti5jwiye.png

NFO

Code:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info_zpshpdruadi.png

! Support exclusively for my own releases and only thru pm (incl. link to the thread) !

! @FreeUsers - use all hosters at the same time to get maximum speed !
hgood5v2_zps4tbnobsx.png

! Extract the files using WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 12.15 or recent !
7w5svgg4_zpstog5kxbk.png

! No password is required for extracting !
8ljqq5wj.png

Download_zpsbjkviffk.png

Archive format: WinRAR5 (single compression) | Format after extracting: DIR | Compression method: Fastest | Part size: 469 MB (FreeUser friendly) | Recovery record: 5% | Links: 1 | Download size: 469 MB

>> Uploaded.net <<

Code:

>> Share-Online.biz <<

Code:

>> Rapidgator.net <<

Code:

>> OzoFiles.com <<

Code:

>> ClicknUpload.link <<

Code:

>> OpenLoad.co <<

Code:

All links are interchangeable!

All uploads are scanned for viruses!

Up to 6 different hosts! Always 2 free hosts!

5 GB links for uploads > 20 GB!

Only the best quality!

All my uploads - 100`s of games and movies!

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread