Cut Video 1.0.0

mitsumi

Cut Video 1.0.0

b2ab2d162d73ed007c5036a45d68def4.jpeg

File Size : 73 Mb​

Cut Video, just as its name bluntly implies, was designed specifically as a dedicated desktop client that will do one thing and one thing only, and that is to allow you to trim video content to your preferred specifications. That and adding some minor effects as an extra.

I was pleased to see that Cut Video accepts multiple files as input, as I believe that batch processing is ideal to have as a feature when dealing with large volumes of data. I was also happy to see the app being able to handle 4K videos with ease, which felt reassuring.
Adding data can be done by either directly dragging it onto the app's interface, or, by relying on its included directory navigator, which will allow you to access your files in just a couple of clicks.
Just as with adding data to the processing queue, actually determining the preferred trim with Cut Video is simple and ergonomic. A timeline-based selector will allow you to easily either drag the trim limiters or, if you prefer, manually input their corresponding timestamps.
You can choose different resolutions and perform descaling and in addition to that the app also offers several effects that can be added to the output files, which make for a complete package.
With its minimalist and capable demeanor, Cut Video can prove to be a very good choice for those requiring a capable video trimmer that features a straightforward demeanor and efficient processing, as well as several extra post-processing effects.
Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Homepage:

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Code:

nitroflare.com:
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread