'FIFA 19' has everything it needs to be the best

Joystiq

Joystiq News
fifa19ledehunter.jpg

I've always tried to love FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer equally, though there are years when one franchise wins me over the other -- even if it's by a tiny bit. You can always count on the game mechanics of Konami's PES
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, but EA Sports' advantage with FIFA has been that it owns the official licenses to the biggest clubs and players. I don't know about you, but I'd rather play with Manchester United than Man Red. This year, the most important change to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is the addition of the UEFA Champions League, Europe's premier club competition, which had featured on PES
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. EA Sports didn't need the Champions League to make FIFA great, but it was basically the only thing it was missing. And now,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, it's finally here.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top