Firefly AI Support for Adobe Photoshop 24.6 / 24.7.0.2205 beta PreActivated b...

Farid

1tmgPIV.png
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / Arabic English / Hebrew English / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)​

System requirements:
• Pre-installed Adobe Photoshop 2023 version 24.6
• No blocking of Adobe servers, in particular used to remove a pop-up window informing about the status of the license
• Authorization in Adobe Photoshop on the Adobe server is required

Description:
Adobe Firefly is a family of generative artificial intelligence models created by by Adobe for their Creative Cloud suite. It is designed to enrich and simplify creative workflows in Adobe applications through neural network tools. fireflytrained on a dataset of images from Adobe Stock, open licensed works, and public domain material for which copyright has expired. Adobe warrants that images created are safe for commercial use and do not infringe the intellectual property of other people or brands.

Currently, Firefly's AI is focused on generating effects for images and text, and one of the main USPs is modifying and creating content-aware images right in Photoshop. fireflysupports a feature called "Generative Fill", which allows you to change the original image (add and remove objects, change the weather, the shape of objects, etc.) taking into account perspective, lighting and style. Thus, you can create the necessary content in seconds using natural language.

At the time of this release, Adobe Firefly is only available in Photoshop versions 24.6 - 24.7. But I, m0nkrus, suggest you take advantage of the possibilities of this service now!
Features of Adobe Firefly
1.1685300469.jpg

2.1685300469.jpg

3.1685300469.jpg

4.1685300470.jpg

Installation instructions
Run the FireflyAI.exe file as administrator with disabled antivirus and just wait for the message "Adding Adobe Firefly Support Complete. Enjoy!" All!
close
FAQ
Q: How is Adobe Firefly supported? What does the patch do?
Answer: It's simple: I took a few key files from Photoshop 24.7 Beta required to support Firefly, and through a patch I replaced the original files of your Photoshop 24.6 installation with them. The original files are also kept. They will have *.orig extension. So you will have the opportunity to return to the original product.

Question: Will everything be treated? Do you need to hack something after applying the patch?
Answer:The patch contains already cured files. If necessary, you can use the program even without authorization. True, Firefly will not work in this mode. However, I would like to note that Firefly is accessing the same IP addresses as the pop-up window outside of Russia with a notification about the need for authorization. So the blocking of some of these addresses, which is implemented in my 2023 product assemblies, had to be removed! Decide for yourself what is more important to you.

Question: Will Photoshop be patched correctly if it is located on a path that differs from the recommended default?
Answer: The patch takes information about the program directory from the registry. So you don't have to worry about this.

Question: How is it with support for various languages?
Answer:As for the Firefly interface, it will be in the language in which you originally installed Photoshop 2023. But requests to AI will have to be sent exclusively in English. He doesn't understand anything else.

Question: Is it possible to apply the patch to Photoshop version below 24.6?
Answer: No, you can't. Not only will it not work correctly, but Photoshop itself can also kill.

Question: When I try to run a patch, I get an error message. How to be?
Answer:The patch is a self-extracting 7zip archive. Sometimes a crookedly configured OS is not able to cope with the launch of such a file. But this is not a sentence! Unpack FireflyAI.exe with an archiver available to you and run the replace.cmd file in unpacking. It will work and close, thereby completing the necessary changes.

Question: When using Generative fill, the progress bar is almost completely filled and either everything freezes or an error occurs. What's wrong?
Answer:Keep in mind that this is a beta version of the AI, and also that this is an online service, and trivial problems on the line or overload of Adobe servers may interfere with its operation. Plus, remember that we use all of this illegally, and Adobe may be trying to somehow limit our activity. In any case, I do not need to complain about this!

------------------------------------*****------------------------------------

Firefly.AI (45.59 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
RapidGator Link(s)
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread