Five IT certification training bundles on sale today

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There’s never been a better time to work in IT, thanks to rising wages and abundant opportunities in both the public and private sectors. But if you want to stand out from the crowd and beat the competition, you need to have the right skills and certifications under your belt. These five bundles will help you get there faster.

MSRP: $1437.68 I Sale Price: $39 (97% off)

With twelve courses and over 100 hours of instruction, this bundle will help you learn some of the most important and valuable skill sets in IT, from ethical hacking to SQL and beyond.

MSRP: $200 I Sale Price: $14.99 (92% off)

Although it may sound a bit counterintuitive, the only person who can stop a hacker is another hacker. This course will get you up to speed with the field’s most important platforms and methodologies.

MSRP: $796 I Sale Price: $29 (96% off)

With four courses and over 200 lessons, this training will help you land the most important and lucrative careers in IT—through training that preps you for some of the most renowned certification exams.

MSRP: $1495 I Sale Price: $29 (98% off)

Cisco is hands-down one of the most respected names in IT, and this training will prep you for the Cisco CCNA and CCNP exams through training that utilizes real-world examples.

MSRP: $897 I Sale Price: $49 (94% off)

This 91-hour training bundle will help you earn the CompTIA CSIE, Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, and CASP certifications, through training that focuses on networking and coding platforms.

Prices are subject to change

rslJ21uGwds

Users who are viewing this thread