News Fortnite on PC to get upgraded visuals in v17.00

Fortnite

Fortnite on PC to get upgraded visuals in v17.00

In v17.00 (Season 7) of Fortnite, the game will be receiving a graphics upgrade for players who play on 'Epic' graphic settings.

Fortnite on PC to get upgraded visuals in v17.00

The upgraded graphics settings originally arrived for the PlayStation 5 and latest Xbox consoles only, with PC players receiving no updates to graphics. The upcoming visual changes for PC in 17.00 will include everything the new generation of consoles launched with. This includes a number of upgraded graphics such as; new elimination effects, new explosion effects, new lighting and much more.

As a result of the new upgraded graphics, Fortnite have announced that the 'epic' settings requirements have been adjusted to be capable of running the game smoothly. It's important to note that 'Low' and 'Medium' settings, as well as the Performance rendering mode, will remain the same with the release of v17.00.

New Fortnite PC Requirements​

Epic Quality Presets specifications:

• Nvidia GTX 1080, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, or equivalent GPU
  • 4 GB VRAM or higher
  • Intel Core i7-8700, AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, or equivalent
  • 16 GB RAM or higher
  • NVMe Solid State Drive
  • Windows 10 64-bit

The core recommended and minimum PC specifications for Fortnite are also changing with the arrival of 17.00. The recommended GPU to run the game will become Nvidia GTX 960, AMD R9 280, or equivalent DX11 GPU. The official recommended OS has also been changed to Windows 10 64-bit, however, players should note that Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8 64-bit will continue to run Fortnite in 17.00 as they have previously.

Recommended specifications:

• Nvidia GTX 960, AMD R9 280, or equivalent DX11 GPU
  • 2 GB VRAM
  • Core i5-7300U 3.5 GHz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Windows 10 64-bit

Minimum specifications

• Intel HD 4000 on PC; Intel Iris Pro 5200
  • Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz
  • 4 GB RAM
  • Windows 7/8/10 64-bit

The original trailer for next generation console graphics:

Stay tuned on our
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for additional updates and more news.

Users who are viewing this thread