Give your Ring Video Doorbell 2 some personality with a faceplate or skin

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Ring Video Doorbells are popular because they're extremely easy to install, but did you know that you can actually change up the look by swapping out your Ring Video Doorbell 2 faceplates or by adding a skin or cover? If you're the type of person who likes to put their personal stamp on their home, then you might like to dress up your Ring Video Doorbell 2 with one of these protective covers. They're just one of the many
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

First party faceplates

Ring Video Doorbell 2 Faceplates

Staff pick

Nothing fits as well as something from the manufacturer itself, so why not spring for an original? These faceplates from Ring swap right onto your Video Doorbell 2, and are available in 18 colors like turquoise and red.

Rough and tumble

Wasserstein Coloful & Protective Silicon Skins for Ring Video Doorbell 2

If you want to protect your video doorbell but don't want to call too much attention to it, then these silicone covers from Wasserstein will do the trick. They'll keep your device in great shape and are available in brown, beige, and gray to match many exteriors.

Cap it off

kwmobile Case for Ring Video Doorbell 2

Perhaps your doorbell faces the elements a lot, the sun in particular. If that's the case, this cover from kwmobile is made out of a durable silicone and has a "lid" to protect the camera from direct sunlight.

Classic Veneer

MightySkins Skin Wood Skins for Ring Video Doorbell 2

These faux wood skins are some of the more natural-looking that I've come across, and can really class up your video doorbell. They're available in a dark "carved wood," a light "birch wood," and my favorite, the brownish "woody" pattern.

Gaudy gadget covers

MightySkins Mock Texture Skins for Ring Video Doorbell 2

If you're the type of person that loves to experiment with flash and flare, then you'll love some of the more flamboyant skins from MightySkins, especially with its Texture series. Some of them look like they have raised ridges or bumps, but that's just an illusion.

Wrapping it up

SlickWraps Skins for Ring Video Doorbell 2

Another great choice to add some spice to your front porch is one of these skins from SlickWraps. There are 12 different series available, many with dozens of different color and pattern options. My favorites are the Carbon Series and the Shade Series, but I also like that you can upload your own artwork to create your own unique design.

Style and substance for your Ring Video Doorbell 2

The
comes with two faceplates in the box, including a Satin Nickel and Venetian, but if you want to expiriment a little more then I recommend getting one of the 18 or so different
. I'm partial to the bright colors as a way to make your front entryway really pop, but you may prefer a more subdued color.

If those faceplates aren't your bag, you might want to pick up a few
. They're super affordable, so you can grab several varities and change your look more frequently, or take a gamble on some different looks without breaking the bank.

One thing is for sure — with one of these covers you'll have one of the sharpest looking entryways on the block!

GkMBnIy44A4

Users who are viewing this thread