Hi-Rez Soft-Launches their 'Paladins' Mobile MOBA Spinoff 'Paladins Strike' in Australia on...

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Hi-Rez Studios
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
back in August that they'd be bringing a spinoff of their ultra-popular hero-based first-person shooter
to mobile in the form of a game called Paladins Strike. Eschewing the first-person perspective for a more mobile-friendly top-down view, Paladins Strike features more than 15 of the Champions of its desktop and console sibling with gameplay that focuses on MOBA-style 5-on-5 action. After finishing up a successful closed alpha test following its reveal in August, Hi-Rez has now taken the next step and soft-launched Paladins Strike in the Australian App Store. Here's a new trailer to mark this occasion.

If you just got done making an Australian iTunes account to nab the
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, well, fire that bad boy back up and take Paladins Strike for a spin while you're at it. I did and so far I can see a ton of promise after just working my way through the brief tutorial missions, but as of right now there doesn't seem to be too many people online as I have yet to get into a match. So, download this game, everyone! I need people to play with! It'll be interesting to watch how Paladins Strike continues to shape up as it moves towards its global release, and once there's a date set for that we'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime you can discuss the soft-launched version of Paladins Strike with other early players

Australian iOS App Store Link:

Australian Google Play Store Link:

Users who are viewing this thread