Imbburn Settings for XDG2 and XDG3

Dynamite

Mecho Network Owner
Download ImgBurn here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

General Instruction:
Always run the ISO of the game you want to burn on ABGX360 to ensure that your ISO is fine and not corrupted

Click the search icon under "Source" and browse then open the ".dvd" file of the game you want to burn.
Under "Destination", select the DVD drive that you want to use for burning your game.
Choose either 2.4x or 4x as your write speed (whichever is supported by your media and drive).
Uncheck "Verify" box

image.png

I really don't configure the I/O settings but you may.
This is the suggested settings if you get I/O error on 40 - 50 % when burning XGD3 games on non Lite-On drive.

image.png

Close all unneeded programs and never run 'HEAVY' softwares while burning because it can highly affect your burn

Go to "Tools" then click "Settings" on the drop-down list

image.jpg

I. XGD2 GAMES

For XGD2 Games, copy my settings below and click "Ok" to save changes.

image.png

There is no need for BurnerMAX Payload tool or flashed DVD burner (i.e. iHAS B Revision ) to burn XGD2 games, which means any dual-layer burner can burn them successfully.

II. XGD3 GAMES

A. Truncating and Overburning XGD3 Games:

This is for people without compatible DVD drive for BurnerMAX Payload Tool, a DVD drive flashed with BurnerMAX firmware or Sony Optiarc 5280S-CB Plus

Copy my settings below and click "Ok" to save changes.

image.png

First, there will be an alert box, asking if you want to use BurnerMAX Payload Tool since there's no enough space to burn the game.

Click "No" since you'll be truncating or overburning your game.

image.png

Another alert box will pop-out, this time it will ask you if you want to truncate or overburn the game

Truncate method were formerly recommended but because new games tends to give "Unrecognized" / "Unreadable" disc error when being truncated, overburn became more reliable than truncate method for 2013 games.

I would only recommend truncate method if you'll be burning 2011 and 2012 XGD3 games
(except for Kingdom Of Amalur: Reckoning and Hitman Absolution since they give issues if truncated)

image.png

Again, for 2013 games, it is highly recommended to choose "Overburn"

image.png

Another alert box will pop-out either you choose Truncate or Overburn.

Just click "No" to this, because we are going to use the layer break we set awhile ago which is "2086912".

image.png

Again, another alert box will pop-out saying that our layer break is not allowed.

Just click "Yes" to this since we really want to use our user specified layer break
tEekvkSQ9ClNfz_E_YDo.png

image.png

If you chose "Overburn", you will get an I/O error when you reach 97% and you'll see that there are 20 retries on the ImgBurn log,

Just click "Cancel" on this pop-up to get to the finalizing disc

image.png

Choose "Yes" if asked to try and perform "Close Track / Session / Disc" functions

image.png

Settings below will help you get rid of all the alert box above (except for I/O error in overburn). This is great for those who always truncate or overburn their games and don't use BurnerMAX Payload Tool. Also this settings won't affect XGD2 burns.

image.png

B. For BurnerMAX Payload Tool

It is highly recommended that you use Verbatim for successful burning and for longer disc readability since non-verbatim or cheap discs may not work with BurnerMAX Payload Tool.

image.png

If you have a Lite-On DVD Drive, go to "Change Advanced Settings"

image.png

Go to Lite-On tab then:

Enable Force HyperTuning
Disable Online HyperTuning
Disable OverSpeed
Enable SmartBurn
Do not Clear OPC History

image.png

You can also go here if you want a thorough tutorial on how to burn XGD3 games using BurnerMAX payload tool:

C. For Flashed iHAS and Cross-Flashed DVD Burner

Again like BurnerMAX Payload Tool, it is highly recommended that you use Verbatim for successful burning and for longer disc readability if you'll be burning the full image of XGD3.

This setting may also work with disc that has UMEDISC DL1-064 MID because it is the one I'm using before.

image.png

Go to "Change Advanced Settings"

image.png

Go to Lite-On tab then:

Enable Force HyperTuning
Disable Online HyperTuning
Disable OverSpeed
Enable SmartBurn
Clear OPC History

image.png

Мы установим как и запустим оборудование для водоподготовки в удобное для вас дата.

Перед началом эксплуатации следует проверить на герметизацию все соединительные точки.

Наполните бутылку хуй конца (под пробку): вода должна течь тонкой струей по стенке посуды, без бурления равным образом избыточного насыщения кислородом.

При разных данных анализа могут использоваться колонны с разным типом загрузки:

На фото показан порядок действия подключения системы с целым ансамблем пропускающих элементов, которые нейтрализуют жидкость от железа, избыточного калия, солей марганца, ядовитых веществ, тяжелых металлов, механических включений.
<a href=
>система очистки воды в квартире</a>
Одним из самых распространенных видов механических фильтров является фильтр, устанавливаемый на кран. Этот тип фильтра позволяет непосредственно нагрузиться воду перед ее использованием.

База знаний О Воде и Очистке Нужна ли Вам водоочистка? Как не купить лишнего?

Дозация гипохлорита натрия. Метод окисления «номер один».

Система не закругляйся функционировать без нагнетательного насоса. Поэтому требуется предусмотреть розетку, защищенную от проникновения влаги внутрь.

Обезжелезивание воды из скважины в частном доме: схема, методы вдобавок основные принципы

Декальцинация также дорогостоящий ремонт кофемашины перестанут отнимать пора и булка.

Фильтр для воды – это надежное также эффективное средство очистки воды как и обеспечения доступа к чистой питьевой воде.

Нажимая на кнопку, вы соглашаетесь с правилами обработки персональных данных

Правда ли, что системы обратного осмоса лишают воду полезных веществ?
<a href=
>ультрафиолетовая лампа для водоподготовки</a>

Users who are viewing this thread