Jen's favorite things of 2015

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2015 has been a year filled with awesome things from top to bottom. I spent plenty of time playing with phones, wearables, and VR, along with more time than I'm willing to admit binge watching Netflix. In January I had no clue what this year had in store, and I've gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. We got tons of awesome new gadgets and toys.

I thought I had prepared for some of what this year threw at me. My geeky little heart soared though as month after month the year just got more awesome. I got to do some crazy stuff like watch political debates through Virtual Reality, and fell in love with a phone screen that won't break every time I trip over my own feet. Disney gave us more Star Wars merchandise than you can shake a stick at, and Netflix finally gave me a television show revolving around a female hero.

There were also the moments I never saw coming. I definitely didn't think that I'd ever be wearing a wristwatch on a regular basis, but as smartwatches have gotten cooler — and smaller I've gotten hooked. I even found a pair of bluetooth headphones that stay where they're put, even when I'm running for my life with Zombies, Run! 2015 has been full of surprises, and more awesome than I could possibly shake a stick at. So I've put together this handy list of all my favorite things to come out of this year.

a2t.img
mf.gif
ohAB8uyPP3w

Users who are viewing this thread