Paid MAPS.ME Offline maps GPS Nav v14.6.71566

Farid

MAPS.ME Offline maps GPS Nav v14.6.71566

TFk132wF_o.png

Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation - trusted by over 100 million travelers worldwide.

Offline maps
• Save mobile data, no internet is required.

Free forever
• All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and always will be.

Navigation
• Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.

Guides and itineraries
• Plan your trip and never miss an interesting place with our custom itineraries. We have partnered with the best travel content creators and made routes and itineraries for popular destinations. They include POI on the map and can be downloaded for offline use.

Incredibly detailed
• Directions to points of interest (POI), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.

Up-to-date
• Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to popular map services.

Fast and reliable
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.

Bookmarks
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.

Available worldwide
• Essential for home and travel. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check.

Traffic data
• New online city traffic maps. Check out updates on traffic info and fastest driving routes in 36 countries!

And more!
• Search through different categories e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus.)
• Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app
• Share your location via text message or social media
• When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill

Mod / Adfree version

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

MAPS.ME Offline maps GPS Nav v14.6.71566 (268.91 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)
Code:

Code:
RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread