Minecraft 1.20 Trails and Tales Update Releases on June 7th for All Platforms

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Mojang and Microsoft previously revealed the official name and more details for the Minecraft
1.20 update. The Minecraft 1.20 Trails and Tales update was confirmed for release this year, and it has been confirmed to release on
. If you’ve not kept up with the main game recently, it had a
collaboration recently announced with the iOS version even getting
a little while ago. The Minecraft Trails and Tales update includes a new biome, new mobs, blocks, new ways to shape your own game story, and more. The update will bring in the bamboo and cherry wood sets, the ability to build a raft, and a lot more. Watch the showcase for the update below:

More details for the update including mobs and what players can expect for the library are
on the official blog post. If you’ve not played Minecraft for a while, now is a great time to jump in. I’m interested to see what else comes to Minecraft this year following the 1.20 Trails and Tales update. While I think Microsoft will want everyone to stream it, I still would love to see Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft Legends hit iOS and Android with cross play. The Microsoft and Bethesda showcase is also very soon, so we likely will have more Minecraft announcements there. Have you played Minecraft recently on mobile on any other platform and what do you think of the Minecraft Legends?

Users who are viewing this thread