New ‘Goat Simulator 3’ DLC and Switch Port Teased in 10 Year Celebration Video

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Coffee Stain is celebrating 10 years of Goat Simulator and Pilgor with a brand-new video out now that goes over the many releases the franchise has seen over the years. The most recent releases are Goat Simulator 3 hitting iOS and Android as a premium release a few months ago, and it coming to Steam after being an Epic Games Store exclusive for a while. I still can’t believe it has been that long since Goat Simulator
, but here we are. The video stops with a tease for “2024 and beyond" revealing DLC and what is obviously a Switch port tease. Beyond that, there seems to be more planned, but the highlights for us are the DLC for Goat Simulator 3
and it coming to Switch. I’ll no doubt try and cover the game on Switch (whenever that port happens) as well after playing it on multiple systems already. Watch the Goat Simulator 10 year celebration video of Pilgor’s journey below:

If you’ve not gotten it yet, you can buy Goat Simulator 3 on the App Store for iOS
on Google Play for Android
. Check out my review of the game on iOS
and Steam Deck
. If you want to try other games in the series, they are all
on the developer page on the App Store. These include Goat Simulator PAYDAY, Goat Simulator Waste of Space, Goat Simulator MMO Simulator, Goat Simulator GoatZ, and Goat Simulator itself. If you’d rather get them on Steam, check out the full bundle
. Have you played Goat Simulator 3 on any platform yet and what do you want to see from DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread