Our 'Hearthstone' Weekly Roundup Is On Hiatus

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Hello everyone. I hope you all enjoyed this weekend's highly entertaining Hearthstone [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] World Championship that featured a pretty competitive final round and some pretty cool plays (and some enjoyable RNG as well). Usually, today we would publish our weekly roundup of the best Hearthstone news and videos, what we've come to call Touchstone Tavern, but, alas, Touchstone is going on hiatus. Due to an increase in professional responsibilities, I unfortunately cannot write the weekly roundup for at least the foreseeable future. We will, of course, continue to cover Hearthstone, since it's the biggest card game on mobile by a mile and continues to grow in all kinds of promising ways. The only difference in our coverage will be the weekly roundup, so expect plenty of Hearthstone stories on the site.

As for Touchstone, I have to say that when I started writing it, I didn't think I would end up publishing more than 200 hundred roundups; that's a pretty crazy number and a testament to the game's growth. Not many mobile games have so much weekly content over so many months. And it was a lot of fun seeing the community evolve and witnessing the game transform. I wanted to thank everyone for sticking around and reading the roundup over all these months, and I wish you all good card slinging.

Users who are viewing this thread