'Party Hard Go' is the Long-Awaited Mobile Adaptation of 'Party Hard', and It Needs Beta...

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Indie publisher tinyBuild Games has said for a while that their
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. But, the actual existence of a mobile version of Party Hard has been something I've been unable to verify. I've prodded tinyBuild employees at shows, and a mobile build was nowhere to be seen, though promises that it would come to mobile were still made. Did tinyBuild perhaps bite off a bit more than they could chew in trying to make this one work on mobile? Either a sign of hope or despair was when
, but only for Nvidia devices. Would iOS players ever get a touchscreen-friendly version of Party Hard? Well, it looks like the answer is yes, as tinyBuild has announced a beta test program for what they're calling Party Hard Go:

What is this? Party Hard? ON MOBILE?!?!
is true. Beta sign-ups now open -

— tinyBuild (@tinyBuild)

Yes, while they're not showing off any actual mobile footage yet, they're taking signups for the game. With a reworked UI and control scheme (featuring zooming), your time to kill loud partygoers is apparently soon.
and sign up at the link in the thread. You win this round, optimists. Next up, we figure out how
, because I got around to playing that on PC, and well...that'll be an interesting touchscreen adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread