PikPok Coming Soon Page Teases an Upcoming Thriller

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Games publisher PikPok just released an intriguing bit of marketing, a teaser for an upcoming game. It's a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
with an long range transceiver. When pressed, the buttons play a short audio clip. Number two, for example, is a woman saying, "I think we'll be ok here, they all seem really nice." Sure lady, then why is the music so freaking creepy? Number 8 is a man advising anyone listening to, "Stay inside, lock all doors and windows, do not be concerned." Look, people, have you never seen a horror flick, get the heck out of there!

But they don't, apparently, and things will get worse and quick. With number 3 the woman returns, "I don't have a good feeling about this, something's wrong." Well, yeah. Get the heck out of there! Number 4 is a scared little girl asking after her missing father and 6 is about people being burned alive. The * and # hint very strongly a religious cult is involved.

Scanner.jpg

This is a very cool teaser, and the kind of thing you usually see for movies. The voice acting is quite good and the aforementioned music gives me the chills. Clearly we're looking a game out of the suspense/horror camp, maybe with an apocalyptic feel. If you want to know more you can plug your email into the site and subscribe to find out more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread