[Poll] Samsung’s Android Pie app icons will probably be better with final release

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
The one major worrying aspect of the Galaxy S9 Android Pie beta leak
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is no doubt the new icons Samsung is using for its proprietary apps. As many of you pointed out in the comments, those icons just don’t look good. You could call them cute, but they aren’t what any of us want to see in the final
. And, well, they probably will look much better in the final version of Pie.

Those Android Pie icons will like go through many changes

The few weeks between the alpha and beta Pie builds show how Samsung is constantly making changes to the user interface on Pie. There’s a new Night theme that will allow users to switch to a black theme across the OS without having to opt for third-party themes, and the beta build has a better implementation of the Night theme than the alpha one that came before it. It does seem like the new app icons are stock icons and not something out of a third-party theme. But we can expect Samsung to improve on those once it starts collecting feedback with the Android Pie beta program.

That beta program can go live any day now as we approach the time of the year the previous betas were announced, so don’t lose hope just yet. In the meantime, how about telling us your opinion of those new app icons down in the comments? You can also vote in the poll that you see below.

What do you think of those app icons on the leaked Galaxy S9 Android Pie build?
  • Is Samsung kidding? Those are horrible!
  • I think they're nice
  • I don't care, I'll just slap a theme on
  • I don't want to comment on leaked software

Poll Options are limited because JavaScript is disabled in your browser.

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread